With a smile, you can arrange for a companion or feel self-confidence. An attractive smile helps to cope with various difficulties, but it is no secret, the main helpers in this – straight teeth. To correct bite and to achieve a beautiful smile, you need to see a specialist – orthodontistю
Orthodontics deals with tooth alignment and bite correction. It uses many different techniques: braces, lingual system, removable devices – caps, trainers, plate.
For the production of orthodontic diagnosis and treatment plan is necessary to make a diagnosis, which includes:
- clinical examination;
- assessment of the muscles and joints;
- the removal of impressions and production of plaster diagnostic models;
- photo static analysis of face and dentition;
- ortopantomogrramma-an x-ray all teeth;
- teleroentgenography-side X-ray of the projection head.
As a result of the diagnosis the doctor with you podbiret individual orthodontic system that will be most effective in your case:
1. Removable reference system:
- Dental trainers – a fundamentally new effective method in orthodontics to correct an abnormal bite;
- Kappa – Kappa thermoplastic (transparent removable kappa) are used to move the teeth alignment of the dentition;
- Plates – for intermittent wear, it is recommended to use only the children to complete the formation of the jaw;
- Elastopozitsionery – active medical devices for use in any age, starting with the milk occlusion.
2. Fixed system:
- Braces – a special system for the alignment of the dental arch and correction of bite at any age;
- Lingual System – is used for correction of complex malocclusions.
The most popular are the braces. They are non-removable structure that is fixed to the teeth, and the bracket to each tooth is individually selected to provide accurate transmission orthodontic arch. Correction of bite does not carry the infliction of pain and no effect on tooth enamel. However, wearing braces may take some time and patience, it will always pay off a perfect result – namely, a beautiful smile.
Lingual braces are different from the system that they are not visible to others. Such structures are used for correction of complex malocclusions when other methods can not be used. Quite popular sapphire brackets. This system is developed on the basis of a sapphire stone, and is not visible on the teeth. Of course, such aesthetic braces, invisible, that distinguishes them on the background dugih systems.
According to statistics, about 70% of adults and children have been treated at the orthodontist. For celebrities is especially important to look attractive, so even white teeth are the key to success and beauty. For the leading television programs and shows are ceramic braces, which are almost invisible and do not hesitate to person. It says that the bite correction is possible not only children but also adults.
For those who do not want to show everyone that wears braces, clear aligners are designed, which are created by new technologies. Kappa caps are made of tightly adjacent to each other, which allow you to perform the alignment of the teeth without using braces. Each cap is incorporated by means of computer technology movement, leading to a change in dentition.
Kappa have undoubted advantages, among which are:
- comfortable wearing;
- no problems with hygiene of oral cavity.
As for the non-permanent wear designed orthodontic records. This device is characterized in that the plate may be removed or worn only at certain times.
The plates are able to realize the following functions:
- obstacle offset teeth;
- adjusting the width of the sky;
- changing the shape of the jaw bone.
However, the functionality of the plates are somewhat limited. They allow you to keep your teeth in the right position and do not move as the braces. In this regard, such a system can only be used by children, until complete formation of the jaws.
The frequency of visits to the doctor to activate the apparatus 1-2 times a month. Mandatory at the end of active treatment is the retention period to secure and retain the result. For the period of treatment affects the complexity of orthodontic anomalies, the design of the selected equipment and, in most cases, the interaction with the patients.