Ultrasonic cleaning of teeth is prescribed for the removal of dental stones. Professional teeth cleaning allows you to detect problem areas and prevent the development of the disease in the future. The main advantages of ultrasonic teeth cleaning:
- caries detection;
- prevention of the development of recurrent caries, especially in patients who wear braces;
- prevention of periodontitis, bad breath;
- preparation of the oral cavity for operations, installation of implants;
- teeth lightening without aggressive whitening.
Brushing teeth with ultrasound is not dangerous for the body. An exception may be the presence of contraindications. If the enamel is thinned, then ultrasonic exposure can further damage it. In rare cases, bleeding from the gums may occur during the procedure.
Unlike other methods, ultrasound teeth cleaning has the following advantages:
- removes the subgingival stone;
- cleans the interdental space;
- duration up to 60 minutes;
- contactless method.
Cleaning teeth with ultrasound the price is determined at a doctor’s appointment. Previously, the specialist should exclude the presence of contraindications in the patient. The main ones include:
- bronchial asthma;
- allergy to drugs that are used for cleaning;
- oncological diseases;
- psychological disorders.
Ultrasonic teeth cleaning has affordable prices. The dentist, after a thorough examination and diagnosis, determines the possibility of carrying out the procedure.